Sometimes, we get sad and feel deceived, like almost about to cry. At that moment, we need someone to comfort us, someone who can motivate us.
Motivation works as the right button to push you to get the desired action and move ahead.
Here are some paragraphs we have extracted from the experts books. We hope it could be a big motivation for you and help you move ahead.
1. “If you want to improve your life and live with all that you deserve, you must run your own pace. It doesn’t matter what other people say about you. What is important is what you say to yourself. Don’t be concerned with the judgment of others as long as you know what you are doing is right.”
2. “ You can do whatever you want to do as long as it is correct according to your conscience and your heart. Never be ashamed of doing that which is right. Decide on what you think is good and then stick to it.”
3. “All success in life, whether material or spiritual, starts with that twelve- pound mass sitting between your shoulders. Or more specifically, with that, you put your mind every second of every minute of every day. Your outer world reflects the state of your inner world. By controlling the thoughts that you think and the way you respond to the events of your life, you begin to control your destiny.”
4. “ Do not be disappointed just because you failed to achieve your success. Because when one door closes another opens. You will not find the true joy in sleeping, in relaxing or spending your time like an idler,”
5. “ Fear is nothing more than a negative stream of consciousness. Every time, they have prevented you from taking some action, you have added fuel to the fire. But when you conquer your fears, you conquer your life.”