NRNA – WA (Non-Resident Nepali Australia) – Western Australia is organizing Second Nepal Festival 2018 Perth on 31st of March 2018 to showcase Nepal, Nepali culture, and Nepal’s rich heritage. NRNA (Non-Resident Nepali Australia), Nepalese Consulate Office and Nepali Association of Western Australia (NAWA) in conjunction with other community organizations have successfully organized a Nepal Festival in Perth.
The first Nepal festival was organized in 2014 and proved to be hugely successful with around 4,000 people attending the festival throughout the day. It was a moment of pride for Nepalese communities in Perth.
It aims to take festival attendees in a journey of discovery from east to west and north to south through various mediums. The discovery of places, people, culture, tradition and music, Nepali culture and Nepal’s rich heritage, help to preserve Nepali culture among Nepalese communities in Perth.
The Festivals did not only bring the Nepalese Communities together by staging the biggest ever-Nepali event in Perth, it also gave a sense of Belonging to many members of the communities.
Nepal Festival 2018 Perth is set to be bigger and better. The organizers are expecting the attendance of over 10,000 people on the day.
• To promote and contribute in Australian multiculturalism and social harmony,
• Preserve and promote Nepali culture, language, and history,
• Bring the spirit of unity among the community members and provide networking opportunities,
• Promote Nepal’s tourism industry,
• Promote investment in Nepal,
• Provide an opportunity to the business community to showcase their Product and services
Festival activities planned:
• Official opening and attendance of festival by government officials
• Live performance with Nepalese cultural music and dances, fashion
• Food Stalls
• Travel and tourism promotion stalls
• Exhibition of Nepalese arts and crafts, photographs and paintings
• Nepalese handicraft and other trade promotion stalls
• Sponsors’ stands to promote their product and services
• Other fun, entertainment and Kids activities
Mark your calendar for this amazing event happening on 31st of March From 11:00am-6: 00 pm