If you’re someone whose Valentine’s Day holidays are spent alone on the couch scrolling through social feeds that looks like a flower and chocolate picture parade, I know what it’s like to feel left out.Know that you don’t have to feel sorry for your because Valentine’s Day isn’t about celebrating couples, it’s about celebrating love. And whether you’re in a relationship or not, you have plenty of love to give and receive. It’s as much about loving your friends and your family as it is about loving a partner. And by no means should we even give a greeting card-founded holidays the power to make us feel a certain way about ourselves.
If you’re single right now, here are a list of 10 quotes by famous celebrities who are going to make you feel that the empowerment of your soul is more important than the find of your soulmate. Don’t let Valentine’s Day make you question where you are in your life.
so let’s start our list :
1. “I have love in my life. I just don’t have a relationship, and that feels really natural right now.” — Taylor Swift
2. “Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.” — Sex And The City
3. “I don’t need Prince Charming to have my own happy ending.” — Katy Perry
4. “Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.” — Kiera Cass
5. “People aren’t defined by their relationships.” — Nina Dobrev
6. “Discover why you’re important, then refuse to settle for anyone who doesn’t completely agree.” — Fisher Amelie
7. “Yes, I’m alone. But I’m alone and free.” — Frozen
8. “Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.” — Sex And The City
9. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” — Oscar Wilde
10. “I celebrate myself, and sing myself.” — Walt Whitman